Articles, Blog

Prankster Gets HEADS STUCK IN MICROWAVE, Fire Department Furious After | What’s Trending Now!


YouTube prankster Jay Swingler got his
head stuck in a microwave and the West Midlands Fire Department is not happy.
Welcome back to What’s Trending, I’m Shira Lazar. Be sure to LIKE this video and
SUBSCRIBE for more YouTubers doing stupid stuff. Jay Swingler is one half of
the YouTube channel TGFbro. Along with his partner, Rimmel Henry, they do goofy
stuff like set themselves in Jell-O overnight, and shoot each other with nerf
guns filled with needles. You know… just the types of things bros
like to do. But for their latest video, they took it one messed up step further.
They filled up a microwave with a spackling paste called Polyfilla and
Swingler stuck his head inside. He did have a breathing tube, but
after it started to harden, and it became more difficult to get air, he knew he was
in trouble. And after 90 minutes of trying to get it off his head, they
finally called for help. The West Midlands Fire Service spent an hour
chiseling away before he finally was rescued. And after the incident, Swingler
tweeted, “I’ve just had a near death experience. Very lucky to be alive. I’m
traumatized.” We are all too. And despite being grateful for his life being saved,
he still doesn’t regret doing the stunt at all. “But some people watching will
think, ‘Hang on. He’s a complete idiot.’ ‘Yeah definitely.'” The West Midland Fire Service
though is not having a laugh. They tweeted, “We’re seriously unimpressed.Ffive
of our firefighters were tied up for an hour this afternoon, freeing a YouTube
prankster whose head had been ‘cemented’ inside a microwave oven.” Station
Commander Simon Woodward even posted a video statement voicing his displeasure.
“If we’re attending instance that our YouTube videos where we have people have
been irresponsible, those crews are unable to attend those life risk
instance. I’d like to do is to remind everybody not to put their lives at risk
for the sake of other people’s entertainment.”
They said, typically, an emergency call, that’s actually not an emergency, would result
in a 650-pound fine, but they’re not gonna charge Swingler because his life
was actually in danger. The lesson in all of this is that Polyfilla should
always be your #1 choice for a cellulose-based multi-purpose filler. And
this definitely has to be one of the dumbest things a YouTuber has done in
2017, so at least he gets that… totally worth it. And as you can imagine,
reactions to the stunt have been mixed. Shinny tweeted, “I hope you are billing
him for the time wasted, the prat could have cost someone their life. Should have
left him.” But Sketchy wrote on YouTube, “Can everyone stop judging them and
calling them idiots? It’s what they do. It’s funny and entertaining, they’re more
than aware it’s not safe and it’s not exactly a waste of emergency services if
he was about to die is it? People calling for ambulances when they get indigestion and think it’s a heart attack because their hypochondria is through
the roof, that’s a waste of emergency services…” So what are you guys thinking? How
dumb is this stunt? Let us know in the COMMENTS below, LIKE and SUBSCRIBE for
more of What’s Trending. And do not try any of this at home! Please. Come on!

46
Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *